SO GOOD Rocky Road
- 1.250 kg SO GOOD BAKED PUDDING
- 50 g Cocoa powder
- 500 ml Water
- 150 ml Oil
- 100 g Almond flakes
- 500 g SO GOOD CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1 L Milk
- 150 g Mini Marshmallows
- 200 g Glazed cherries
- 150 g White chocolate nibs
- 200 ml SO GOOD CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees and grease baking tray (full insert).
- Mix SO GOOD BAKED PUDDING MIX, cocoa powder, half of the almond flakes, oil and water in mixing bowl.
- Mix till combined and pour into greased baking tray – bake for 30 minutes at 10% steam.
- Mix SO GOOD CHOCOLATE MOUSSE with milk till smooth and thickened.
- Add half of cherries, nibs and marshmallows to mousse. Fold in.
- Layer the baked sponge, SO GOOD CHOCOLATE SAUCE and mousse mixture in a clear bowl and garnish with the remainder almond flakes, cherries, nibs, marshmallows and SO GOOD CHOCOLATE SAUCE