- 250 g SO GOOD CHEESE SAUCE BASE- CODE: 3693762
- 1 Litre Water
- 1.3 kg Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 300 g Onion, thinly sliced
- IOOg Cheese, grated
- Whisk the SO GOOD CHEESE SAUCE BASE and water together and bring to the boil.
- Divide the cheese sauce into 3 parts and the sliced potatoes and onions into 2 parts.
- Cover the base of the dish with a 1/3 of the cheese sauce.
- Arrange half of the potatoes over the cheese sauce, followed by the sliced onions.
- Cover with another 1/3 of the cheese sauce.
- Add the remaining potatoes and onion and cover with the last of the cheese sauce.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the oven at 180° C for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.