PEPPERCORN CRUSTED KUDU TENDERLOINNo added MSG & preservative free.
- 1 Kudu Tenderloin
- 250 g Safari Biltong Seasoning
- As needed Olive Oil
- 1 L Boiling Water
- 100 ml Cream
- 500 ml Buttermilk
- 250 g Whole Black Peppercorns • 250 g So Good Mash Mix
- 100 g Butter
- Marinade the Kudu tenderloin in the buttermilk for 24 hours.
- Remove the tenderloin from the buttermilk, rubbing off excess buttermilk.
- Crush the whole black peppercorns and mix the Safari Biltong Seasoning.
- Rub the tenderloin with olive oil and crust with pepper and spice mixture.
- Sear the tenderloin on all sides.2 – 3 minutes on each side.The meat needs to be pink inside.
- For the mash, mix together the So Good Mash Mix, water, butter and cream.